12/26/2021: DAY 1 – FLY TO ACCRA
12/27/2021: DAY 2 – YOU ARE MET ON ARRIVAL AT THE KOTOKA
International Airport with cultural performances
12/28/2021: Day 3 – Accra City Tour
- Visit the national park erected in memory of Osagyefo (the Messiah) Doctor Kwame Nkrumah, Ghana’s first president and one of its founding fathers.
- The Arts and Craft Center.
- William Edward Burghardt Du Bois was an African American civil rights activist who became a citizen of Ghana in the 1960s. He was known as the ‘Father of Pan-Africanism’.
12/29/2021: Day 4 – Ashanti Kingdom Naming Ceremony
12/30/2021: Day 5 – Free Day
Join JetLife Vacations Private V.I.P seating at Afrochella.
12/31/2021: Day 6 – Free Day
Included COMING TO AMERICA PARTY
- 2 Hour Open Bar
- Dinner will be served
- Hosted by Djaun Gary
- Special Entertainment
- JetLife DJ
- V.I.P Lounge
- Optional Not Included Make-Up artists
- Optional Not Included Dress Maker
01/01/2022: Day 7 – FREE DAY
01/02/2022: Day 8 – Slave Castles
(Long day alert)
KAKUM NATIONAL PARK
01/03/2022 – Back to USA Accra Only Guests
01/03/2022 – Safari Transfer
from Accra to the Safari Lodge
01/04/2022 – Game Drive / Village Tour
01/05/2022 – Depart Safari
Leave the Safari and head back to Accra